Posted by : Unknown Monday 6 October 2014

Arsene Wenger pushed Jose Mourinho during the game

Jose Mourinho got pushed in the chest by an angered Arsenal Boss, Arsene Wenger when the two legendary managers confronted each other during the 1st half of the game Chelsea vs Arsenal at Stamford Bridge.

The incident happened when Wenger entered the Chelsea technical area following a hard foul on Alexis Sanchez, one of his star players.
Verbal barbs between the two have been common, but this time it turned physical. Eventually, Chelsea sealed the encounter 2-0 to extend its lead in the standings.
Arsene Wenger said that the push was just "a little one" & stated "what is to regret after that?"
"I wanted to go from A to B and somebody confronted me in between without any sign of welcome," Wenger described. "B was Sanchez, to see how badly he was injured."
Mourinho later said that all of us should just "forget" the incident.
"It becomes heated because this is a big game, big clubs, big rivals, (an) important match for both teams. These conditions make a game of emotions," Mourinho said. "To be fair, I do so many wrong things in football ... but not this time, because this time I was just in my technical area and it was not my problem. Game over. Story over."
Wenger is expected to face disciplinary action from the EFA, and looked prepared for an onslaught from the media.
"Look I trust you that you (journalists) will teach me all the moral lessons over the next 3 weeks," he said. "And I can accept that."

Here are some pictures from the incident:







Arsene Wenger Jose Mourinho

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Sports Stories - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -