Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 8 July 2014

Kimi Raikkonen Crash: British GP

Kimi Raikkonen Ferrari

The race was red-flagged after a collision involving Raikkonen (Ferrari) and Massa (Williams). The 2007 champion Raikkonen was taken to circuit medical centre and may have damaged his ankle.


A 1st lap crash involving Kimi Raikkonen and Felipe Massa brought Sunday's British Grand Prix to a halt. (Hamilton Wins British GP)
The race was red-flagged after a collision involving Raikkonen in a Ferrari and Massa in a Williams.
Massa escaped unhurt & drove back to the pits without his left rear wheel, but Raikkonen emerged limping from his badly-damaged Ferrari which lost most of the front end and left rear wheel.
The race was stopped as the 2007 champion Raikkonen was taken to the circuit medical centre.
It appeared that he lost control of his car and hit the barriers before spinning across the track where he collided with Felipe Massa.
Massa said: "I just saw a car in front of me. Kimi crashed and he was coming into me so I turned right & he hit me. The car is badly damaged.
"My car was not moving at the start anyway. It is a weekend to forget. I hope Kimi is fine as I saw he had a big crash. I wanted to have a better weekend than this but I'm happy I'm fine."

more: http://sports.ndtv.com/formula-1/news/226559-ferrari-s-raikkonen-in-ugly-crash-in-first-lap-of-british-gp

{ 1 comments... read them below or add one }

  1. Aarush kumar bansal8 July 2014 at 03:16

    shit man :(
    i wanted ferrari to win

    ReplyDelete

- Copyright © Sports Stories - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -