Posted by : Unknown Friday 11 July 2014



LeBron James joins Cleveland Cavaliers

• NBA star announces decision in Sports Illustrated essay

• Says: 'I'm ready to accept the challenge. I'm coming home'
Lebron James Cleveland

LeBron James announced on Friday that he will return to the Cleveland Cavaliers, his hometown team.
The NBA star, who left the Cavaliers for the Miami Heat in 2010, made the announcement in an essay for the Sports Illustrated website.
He said: “My goal is still to win as many titles as possible, no question. But what’s most important for me is bringing one trophy back to Northeast Ohio.”
James, 29, who has been reported to be on his way to Brazil for Sunday's World Cup final, ended a week of intense speculation by saying: “I’m ready to accept the challenge. I’m coming home.”
James was born in Akron, Ohio, where he became a high-school basketball star. Selected first in the 2003 Draft, in 2007 he took the Cavaliers to their first NBA Finals. They were swept, four games to nothing, by the San Antonio Spurs.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Sports Stories - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -