Posted by : Unknown Thursday 10 July 2014

Nasri signs 5 year contract with Manchester City


Samir Nasri signed a new 5-year contract with Manchester City, the Premier League champions have announced.
The French midfielder has committed his future to the club until 2019 after enjoying something of a rebirth under Manuel Pellegrini last season, scoring 11 goals.
“I’m really happy to have signed this contract & to have committed my future with City,” Nasri said on the club’s website.
Nasri, who joined City from Arsenal in 2011, has 22 goals in 129 appearances for City, & has won 2 Premier League titles & the League Cup.
“I’m 27 now and if you listen to some of the best managers in the game, they say that a midfield player’s best years are between 27 and 30 so I hope that I will give my best years to City,” Nasri said.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Sports Stories - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -